Pages

Tuesday, October 6, 2020

My recount

One day my mum and dad and sister and i we all surprise My brother. and we were at the pool why we went there Because it was a hot day. and it was my brother's birthday. when we got there we saw my Mums family and my dads it was so exciting when i saw My mums and dad's family. me and my sister we were siwing In the other pool because the other pool was so so deep that Why When my brother came out of the room we all surprise him With a new ps4. and other stuff he was so surprised when he Saw his ps4 after the pool we all went home and my dad he Surprise him with a new Tv after two day i got him a new Phone it was a iPhone X when he got his phone my mum She said that we are going Lasertag when we got there we All play some game and after that we went and play Laser After that we all got some food and went home.we eat all The delicious food we had KFC.after kfc we all had One day me and my mum and dad and sister we all surprise My brother. and we were at the pool why we went there Because it was a really hot day. and it was my brother's birthday.when we got there we saw my Mums family and my dads it was so exciting when i saw My little cousin’s i was so happy because we have not seen each other for a long time when .me and my sister we were swimming In the other pool because the other pool was so so deep that Why When my brother came out of the room we all surprise him With a new dog. and other stuff he was so surprised when he Saw his dog we all name him Dango after the pool we all went home and my dad he Surprise him with a money after two day i got him a it was a money when he got his phone my mum She said that we are going Lasertag when we got there we All play some game and after the we went and play Laser After that we all got some food and went home.We eat all The delicious food we had KFC.after kfc we all want to my mom's first cousin's house and we watched movies and we had snacks and then we all want to sleep the next day me and my older cousin’s and we want to the bakery and we got pies,chips and drinks for all of us when we got there we all eat and then my auntie said that we can stay here for dinner. When it was time to eat we all were running to the table when we got there my mum and auntie were setting up the table and there when they finished setting up the table my mum bring the food and it was butter chicken and i was really happy to eat and then we all eat and then my mum said that we need to home because we needed to do school. After that we all said bye and we left and went home.

No comments:

Post a Comment