Pages

Thursday, October 22, 2020

Pita - Recount Term 4 Time with friends

 


 During the holiday my friends Laurence,Elijah and I planned to go to jump. On monday When we planned it we were excited to jump so what we did is that we went to sleep at 10:00am and we 


got up at 8:12pm got ready.When we were done getting ready we went to PAK'nSAVE Glen 

 Innes and we got food. Ather getting food my mum dropped us off and she gave me money to 


pay the men and then we went in and we paid the money to the my and the men and he gave us the  bracelet and we put it on  Then we went in and these men gave us these socks and we said thank you and we went in and there was this man 


who told us the rules and we didn't break it.When he was done talking he said that we can go and we went where we can jump and it looked really fun.when we came we all played dodgeball and it was EXCITING!!! So when we were separated into 


teams vs each other it was fun to play.but my team won and  Laurence and Elijah team lost and I was so happy that we played something else what we did is we were playing basketball and we were shooting hoops. So ather shooting he decided to go get something to eat because we were all hungry so my mum at the shop and what McDonald's and we eat then we finished the job both of them off and we went home 

THE END BY PITA.


1 comment:

  1. really nice writing but read it aloud to your self because its not a story its a spice of writing.

    ReplyDelete