Pages

Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Narrative writing By Pita Sep/23/2020

One day me and my friends were getting read to go trick or treating .I was wearing a fortnite charter for halloween.my mum said she can drop us off when she drop us off me and my friends we walked to my friends home to tell has mum that we are going to trick or treat in the time this happen i was 8 and Elijah was 9 huti was 8 and Xavier was 8 and Zenith was 9 and when we got to elijah house we ask hes mum and she said yes. When she said yes we were all so happy and then it got to night we were excited but someone was scared in huti because he was so worried that we were going to get lost but we thought that he was lying 10 minutes later. When we finished doing trick or treat one of us were lost and it was me but then i saw Xavier but Zenith and Elijah wasn't there when i was gonna go to xavier look back and then i look at him but he wasn’t there i was really confused and i was walking around for 10 minutes and then i saw a men trying to get xavier in the van i was so shocked and scared when i saw a men trying kidnap so what i did i ran to the men and then i punch him and then he turn into a 2 headed Beast and he was really or super mad when i saw that i ran away and then he scar my back. And I was terrified and I thought I was going to die but Elijah and Zenith came and picked me up and we were hiding from the monster and then we made it out alive when we made it out alive. THE END BY PITA FONUA

No comments:

Post a Comment