Pages

Thursday, October 22, 2020

Narrative

     12/10/2020

Who - me my sister and aunt and uncle and  cousins.

What - we got up at 6:00 .

Where -  we want to adventure Park.

When -  we all want at 8:30.

why - because we want too and it was the owl last time together.




During the holiday me and my sister went to my Aunty’s house we were so EXCITED!!. When we got there me and my cousin were so happy to  see each other. When my mum was done talking with my Aunty she said bye to everyone and then she left. When it was like around 9:00 we had to sleep so we did. 




When we Woke up in the morning we had to clean up and then get ready.

When we were done getting ready my Aunty said “ who wants to go to adventure park” and we all said YOOOOOO. When we got in the car we went to countdown to buy our lunches and then we went to ADVENTURE PARK!



When we got there there were not that many people in the line. When we got in there were so many people. The first ride that I went on was the car and it was so fun. My girl  cousin and my sister went on the bungee jump and they said it was really scary. I went on the cars like 100,00 times and then I went on the zipline.


i got hungry but my uncle called me and my girl cousin we came to eat but my sister and another cousin were coming down on the zipline and it looked like really fun and i was so excited to go on it when i was done after eating.when i was done eating i went on the car’s and that was my first ride. 


When it was closing everyone started leaving and then we left and went home and went to sleep.


No comments:

Post a Comment